The Hubby is 24!



Michael turned 24 on May 13th! We celebrated by eating dinner with family at Caffe Capri, our favorite restaurant. Too bad we didn't realize it was Graduation Weekend, so we waited for 45 minutes for a table. But even the long wait can't take away from the pleasure derived from eating the best Italian food in Texas. Michael loves the "Lobster Penne" and I love the "Baked Penne".

And pictured above is Michael with his "birthday cake", which is really Caffe Capri's famous "Chocolate Toffee Mousse Cake". It is so rich and delicious, there's just not much better. I know Michael is especially thankful to our friends Andy & Mandi for introducing us to this amazing restaurant!

In honor of his 24th birthday, I'd like to copy what I've seen a friend do on her blog and list 24 things I love about Michael:
  1. He's very visionary - always dreaming of our future together
  2. He's intelligent and very creative
  3. He's incredibly handsome ;)
  4. He loves family and makes it a point to put family first. I'm sure this will become even more special when we have kids.
  5. He loves to learn and research everything, which balances me well (don't like it so much)
  6. He's determined and persistent
  7. He communicates his feelings well
  8. He is so good at reading people and not letting others take advantage of me or him - this has rescued me quite often in our relationship
  9. He's protective and strong
  10. He is committed to living an active and healthy lifestyle and motivates me to live the same way.
  11. He loves food, which is just plain adorable
  12. He loves our pets like they are people - I'm a huge animal lover
  13. He loves to learn from older, godly men
  14. He is kind and caring
  15. He is romantic and loves to compete with himself to top his last romantic event
  16. He has a very entertaining sense of humor and always knows how to make me smile
  17. He is great at fixing things
  18. He is extremely hard working
  19. He loves the Lord and seeks to honor Him
  20. He thanks me often when I serve him
  21. He is supportive of me no matter what
  22. He is very logical-minded
  23. He is a very optimistic person - the first thing I noticed about him when we met
  24. Life with him is an adventure - I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thank you Lord, for making Michael my husband!

1 comment:

katie said...

that is such a sweet christine! happy birthday to micheal!!

p.s. cafe capri is one of our favorites too- glad yall got to celebrate there!

Post a Comment