
"Hello, it is I, Ginger. Welcome to my Mommy and Daddy's blog! Allow me to introduce you to my co-host...Abby!"

"Oh HI!!! ARE YOU MY NEW FRIEND!?"
Alright girls, Mommy is taking this blog post back over...
We've had some excitement around here, in case Ginger and Abby haven't made that clear. Ginger is not so happy about this excitement though, because she is the brunt of our cruel, yet impossible-not-to-laugh moments as of late.
Have you ever heard of the "Cone of Shame"? Well, it's a protective collar you put on your pets to stop them from licking wounds, and in Ginger's case, she wouldn't stop licking a raw spot on her back foot, so we had to purchase one of these so-called cones of shame.
Ginger was SO upset when I first put this on her, and she hasn't stopped moping since. She crashes into everything and everyone, which I think is just an exaggerated way of letting us know how pitiful she is and how sorry we should feel for her. Enjoy the pictures and video!

"This is a joke, right? RIGHT?? What the heck is this THING?!"

"Ok, ha ha, very funny....now take it off...seriously...take it OFF!!"

"I can't believe they still have this thing around my neck. I'm starting to wonder if I need to take my demands to the next level..."

"If they think I'm playing around, they've got another thing coming!"

"I give up...help me...please?"
Yesterday afternoon while I was reading a book on the couch, I looked over to watch the following story unfold. Ginger had walked over to the fireplace hearth and struggled to pick up her Nylabone toy. She finally grabbed a hold of it, and carried it over to this spot on the carpet and dropped it. Then she realized that grabbing and chewing on it was not going to be an easy task...

"I really want to play with my toy"

"But I'm starting to doubt if that's possible"

*Sniffle*

"Here goes, I'll give it a try!"

"YAY!!! Never give up kids, anything is possible!!"
1 comment:
Hilarious!!! Love the pictures and captions. Poor Ginger. How long will she have to wear it?
Post a Comment