While he was interviewing, I sat in the lobby (for about 3 hours) and did my Bible study lesson, read a book, and stared out the window to space out for a while...But, his interview went REALLY well...like it could not have gone any better. That was such a blessing because it gave Michael a real confidence boost and good interviewing experience. We will not hear back about this for another 2 or more weeks.
To clarify, we still really want to stay in College Station and both work at TTI...but if that doesn't work out, I will go where my husband goes, anywhere that may be. Life is an adventure sometimes, especially with Michael. That's one of the things I love about being his wife.
So about our trip in San Antonio...after the interview was over, we were within walking distance of the restaurant we had decided to eat at, so we took the Riverwalk to get there.
This is us on a bridge before beginning our walk...

This was a unique fountain thing, so we took pictures of each other...
There were several ducks swimming in the river, and here's one taking a nap. Isn't it crazy how they can be comfortable like that??
And here is the beautiful Riverwalk...

We ate at Rita's on the River. It's a Mexican restaurant, and they participate in the Restaurant.com gift certificate program where you pay $10 to buy a $25 gift certificate, and must spend $35 on food to use it. Well, I also had an 80% off code to buy the certificate, so we only paid $2 for it. Which means that we ordered one delicious queso with guacamole & tortillas appetizer, two entrees (enchiladas for me and a chimichanga for Michael), and two desserts (fried ice cream and sopapillas) for about $13 before tip. I LOVE bargains!

We ate at Rita's on the River. It's a Mexican restaurant, and they participate in the Restaurant.com gift certificate program where you pay $10 to buy a $25 gift certificate, and must spend $35 on food to use it. Well, I also had an 80% off code to buy the certificate, so we only paid $2 for it. Which means that we ordered one delicious queso with guacamole & tortillas appetizer, two entrees (enchiladas for me and a chimichanga for Michael), and two desserts (fried ice cream and sopapillas) for about $13 before tip. I LOVE bargains!
After we waddled out of the restaurant, we walked back to our car and drove home. It was such a great time to relax and talk and dream together.



No comments:
Post a Comment