Here is the tent that we borrowed from Ian & Brittany. Thanks guys!!

This year, we bought our own sleeping bags, queen air mattress, and lantern. I of course took the time to unpack everything and make it feel more home-like...

I saw this really interesting bug on our car, so I seized the opportunity for a super macro shot...
After we unpacked all our gear, we still had a couple hours before dinner would be ready, so we went for a walk together to unwind from the very busy and stressful week. It was around sunset, so I thought it was a great time to take some nice portraits of one another.


We walked by the fishing dock too and it was such a beautiful scene!
Stuart & Anna brought their cutie pie Dodger, a Blue Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog). He guarded our camp bravely...

And here is a group shot of everyone who went on the camping retreat.


2 comments:
So many "new to me" faces!! Hope you had a wonderful time at the retreat. We miss y'all. And our new churh doesn't do retreats! We'll have to make our own I guess next summer when it warms up again.
Looks like y'all had a blast! Wish we could've been a part. So glad the tent worked out for ya. It is a bit small. :) Great pictures!
Post a Comment