Fun Birthday Celebration

April 30th was our good friend Jonathan's birthday, and so his wife, Anna, hosted a get together last night to celebrate. She offered to let me make a cake for Michael since his birthday is coming up soon in May (the 13th). I thought that was a great idea and would be an unexpected surprise for him, so here's what I did. (And have some grace please, keeping in mind that this was the first cake I had ever decorated with more than just plain icing and the fact that the spray can of icing I used made it difficult to control how quickly it came out, so writing straight letters was a bit challenging!)


It was a rainbow sprinkled cake with vanilla icing and rainbow sprinkles on top. I made & decorated the cake while he wasn't home, and so below is where I hid it while he was home:



And below is how happy he was to eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment