Another Day Down...

Yesterday was a bit harder and today is even harder. I really miss Michael and can't wait to see him tomorrow night. Yesterday I ate dinner at my parent's house and hung out there most of the evening and really enjoyed the quality time with my family. Today I hope to clean the apartment really well and exercise to stay busy.

I've heard from Michael several times and he's having a fun time with all the sight-seeing. He said he's taken lots of pictures so I can get a feel for what it's like. I hope to post some of them after he gets back. I'm so ready to see him again! I hope you all have a nice day!

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7
"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul." - Psalm 94:19

No comments:

Post a Comment