This past weekend Michael was away on the Men's Retreat. He had a great time of fellowship, outdoor activities, and "male bonding". But while he was gone, I was blessed to spend most of my weekend with the girls you see pictured above. They were full of energy, love, and of course cuteness. I put an older comforter on our bed so the dogs could sleep with me, but it ended up being more of their new napping spot. I was very thankful to have them (and the kitties) as company, otherwise I would have been much more lonely. Even thought I had fun this weekend, I was so glad when Michael came home - I missed him greatly, and life is just so much better when I get to see him everyday!
Our Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Posted by
Christine
on Monday, February 9, 2009
Labels:
church activities,
pets and animals



No comments:
Post a Comment