
Last week I went to Krogers on my usual shopping day. But Krogers had a weekly special (still valid through tomorrow) where if you buy 10 participating items, you will get $5.00 off instant rebate. And it just so happened that there were 10 items (can get multiple quantites of the same item also) that I needed to purchase that were part of this deal. PLUS...I had purchased Ozarka water a week or so ago and received a $5 off next grocery purchase coupon...But that's not all! I also had physical coupons for some of the products I was getting that I had clipped from the paper. But wait, that's still not all!! I also had a coupon registered online with my Kroger card (go to shortcuts.com and pgesaver.com) that was deducted!! So in summary, I purchased all of the above items for a grand total of $6.10! Isn't that incredible!?! It certainly doesn't work out like this everytime, but boy, it sure is cool when it does! Below is a close-up of the receipt!


I know this has nothing to do with Krogers or grocery shopping, but this is how I found my Hershey Kiss in my closet one day. She is a cutie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment